Hiring Blog Design Writers, $50 per post!26
I want to make Pro Blog Design better. I’m open to any suggestions you have for that, but the first step I want to take is to add more writers to the site.
I will still be writing regularly, but with others on board, it means more points of view, more topic variety, and most importantly, more frequent posting!
How It Works
- Anyone can write articles. There are no staff writers as such. Anyone can submit a post at any time, and if it’s good enough, I will publish it and pay you. (And if you would then like to become a regular writer, that’s great! Email me and we’ll talk).
- Authors are given credit for their work. Each article of yours will have your name next to it, linked to an author page on this site, with a blurb about you, links to your sites, and all of the posts you’ve published on Pro Blog Design (Just like the PSDTuts system).
- All articles will be edited by me. Please don’t be offended if I suggest changes, fix grammar, add links etc. However, no major changes will be made without your approval. It’s still your post.
- Articles must be unique. It cannot have been published elsewhere previously, and once the payment has been made, ownership of the article passes to Pro Blog Design. It cannot be re-published elsewhere.
- Payment are made per post. I will pay $50 per accepted post, and $80 if the post is a social media success. As the site continues to grow, those rates will go up, but for the time being, they’re set. All payments are made by PayPal, so you’ll need an account there.
How To Submit An Article
When you have written your article, send it to me by email. If you would like to send it as an attachment, my address is my name (Michael), at this site.
I will get back to you with my thoughts, and if the article is right for the blog, I’ll get your details off you, pay you and publish it. Simple!
If you have any questions (e.g. You’d like to hear what I think of the post topic), that you would like to ask before you spend the time writing, just email me.
I’m looking forward to seeing who will reply to this, and what you’ll come up with. It’s a big step for Pro Blog Design. I hope it works out well!
If you have any designer friends who might be interested in this, please pass the link along!
Enjoy this post? You should follow me on Twitter!