Write For Us!
Update (14 April 2012): Sorry, we are no longer taking guest posts for the site. If this changes again in the future, we’ll be sure to post about it on the blog.
If you would like to have a post published on Pro Blog Design, we’d be delighted! All authors will be given full credit for their work, including a link back to their site, and up to $125 per post.
Why Write For Us?
There are a lot of reasons you might like to write for Pro Blog Design!
- Get your work published to over 12,000 subscribed readers.
- Get backlinks to your own website from an authority blog.
- Get full credit for your posts and have your articles come up in search results when potential clients and employers Google your name.
- And of course, you’ll get paid!
Payment rates are in two categories, either $100 or $125:
- $100 – All list posts, and any tutorial/article on a relatively basic topic.
- $125 – All posts on more complicated topics, or with deeper explanations (In general, 1000 – 1500 words)
What Kind of Posts Are We Looking For?
We are not looking for research writers. We are only interested in working with authors who have experience working in the industry and know intimately what they’re talking about. If you love web design, that means you!
Those posts can cover a wide range of topics. Some examples include:
- Design theory and advice.
- (Web design related) Photoshop tutorials.
- SEO and site analysis tools.
Posts We Aren’t Looking For
In general, we aren’t looking for list posts. We do publish some, but they’re a limited number and we tend not to be able to publish the number of them that people submit.
If you have a really great idea for a list, feel free to submit it. But just remember that every list needs a screenshot of every item, as well as a quick description of the item (e.g. this post).
- Articles must be unique. It cannot have been published elsewhere previously, and once the payment has been made, ownership of the article passes to Pro Blog Design. It cannot be re-published elsewhere.
- Articles may be edited. Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes, fix grammar, add links etc. However, no major changes will be made without your approval. It’s still your post.
I’m Convinced! What Now?
The idea for your post is everything. Take some time to think of something that will fit the site perfectly, and then use the form below to email us with your idea. Even better, email a few ideas and we’ll work on the best one!
Also, we only work through our editing emails once a week, so to save delays, make sure you give an overview on what each post would be about so we can let you know right away if it will work for the site or not.
A great way to do this is to list the subheadings you’d have in the post.
When that’s done, everything else you need to know is covered in 2 FAQs:
Submit Your Article or Idea
Use the contact form below to submit your article ideas and overviews.
Don’t forget that we only respond to emails once a week (Sorry, but it helps us be more efficient when it comes to the actual editing and reviewing of articles), so make sure you provide as much detail as possible here. Otherwise we’ll need an extra week to get the info we need!
– Form removed – We are no longer taking guest posts, sorry. –